2.07.2008

Girl Clothes

Danny and I went shopping on Tuesday to get some much needed clothes. I needed some maternity pants, Danny needed more work clothes, and Wyatt was in desperate need of shirts to cover his chubby tummy. Since I had a gift card to old navy we thought we'd try there first. Oh my gosh...that was our first mistake. They had just gotten in their first shipment of spring/summer clothes and (second mistake) we stopped to look at the newborn girl stuff. I think we ended up with 2 swimsuits, 2 skirts, 2 onesies, and a shirt. All in the 0-3 month size. I'm pretty sure we never bought that much for Wyatt! Actually I don't think we purchased anything for Wyatt until he was already born! But everything was just so cute! I didn't end up getting anything at Old navy for me. I have to admit that it's going to be very easy to spoil this little girl and Danny already says that he can't help but buy cute clothes for her and she's not even born yet! We might be in a little bit of trouble, eh? Although, I'm sure any of you that have little girls will understand where our dilemma. There is just so much more cute stuff out there for a girl...tights, bows, shoes, sandals, skirts, jackets, jumpers...all in different colors and specific to each outfit, right? Aaahhhh...

0 Comments: