I love this time change! Danny got home from school last night at about 7 and it was still light outside. I know the days aren't really longer but they sure feel like it. Of course, now Wyatt thinks he gets to stay up later since it's still light outside. You win some, you lose some, eh? Danny has spring break this week so no more school until Monday! I think we're just planning on spending as much time outside as possible. Danny hasn't really had a chance to take Wyatt out in his wagon, so he's hoping to do that tonight. And if the weather holds out (cross your fingers) then we might try the zoo this Saturday.
3.11.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 Comments:
Spring fever at our house big time! The kids are already asking when school gets out. We are ready to jump right into summer at our house.
where did you get your cute wallpaper for the blog?
Post a Comment