4.05.2008

Nursery







The nursery is done! The crib arrived today and with Mar's help we picked it up. After Danny got home from the priesthood session, we spent about an hour putting the crib together. And then another couple of minutes arranging the other furniture that we have. (Thank you Jared and Val for the fabulous rocking chair and dresser!) We are all prepared for our little bambina to arrive! And we still have 7 weeks left. We weren't prepared for Wyatt to come since he came 3 weeks early, and everyone kept telling me that you never go early on your first! Her clothes are all washed, folded and put in her drawers. Her toys are sanitized and we bought some newborn diapers that are waiting for her in her nifty little diaper holder. We are still missing one important item and that is a car seat. We sold the one we had for Wyatt and are now looking for a girl one. I just haven't found a red one that I like. At least not one under $500! So, if she were to arrive tonight we would have to make a scramble, but I'm feeling pretty safe in saying that she isn't going to be here for at least a month.



3 Comments:

The Browers said...

Very cute! I think we have the same diaper changer in black, did you get it at RC Willey? I love getting the nursery done it just means you are that much closer to having the little one! Can't wait to see her!

Brittany said...

Cute Room... I like it.

amberandlandon said...

How cute! We are excited for you guys!