Jen sent me a link to a blog (My Misadventures) the other day and I enjoyed it so much, I decided to make my own list of things I dislike about being pregnant. (in no certain order)
1. Getting dressed. Having only 3 outfits takes the fun out of getting dressed everyday, so most of the time I just wear my workout clothes.
2. Water weight. No matter how hard I've tried not to, I'm still swelling and can no longer wear my wedding ring without the fear that it will have to be cut off.
3. Potty breaks! Going to the bathroom is a total waste of time! My bladder is so small that I swear I spend half my day in the bathroom.
4. People invading my personal space. For some reason, people think that because my belly sticks out so far that gives them permission to reach into my space and touch it. So, not okay with that! One time with when I was pregnant with Wyatt I had a lady in my ward that I didn't know rub my tummy and ask me how I was doing. In response I rubbed her tummy and told her I was doing well. She gave me a really weird look, but she didn't touch my tummy again!
5. "So, no baby yet?" People should never ask that question unless they want to get a black eye from an hormonal fat woman.
6. The wonderfully "comfortable" chairs at church. No matter how many times I change positions, I end up with my tailbone feeling totally bruised.
7. Being asked if I am timing my contractions. I've had contractions off and on for so long now that I have quit timing them, but if someone else happens to be around when I have more than 2 in a row, they feel the need to ask me if I'm timing them.
8. People telling me to just be patient and let my body take care of the baby. I have no patience left and I'd rather take care of the baby while she's in my arms!
9. Doctor appointments. I get to sit in the waiting room for probably an hour only to have the doc tell me that I've gained more weight and that I'm still only dilated to a 3+, so she'll see me next week.
10. Summer clothes. I look at all my cute summer clothes from last winter and know that they are just going to sit in my closet for the next 4 months, taunting me.
P.S. Jen already did it but for those that want to, and can remember all the things they hated about being pregnant, then here's your tag!
5.09.2008
My Pregnancy Top Ten
Posted by DBA at 12:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 Comments:
bets - i think you should tag everyone to do their own pregnancy top ten. fun stuff! jen
so no baby yet huh?
just kidding, I can only do that because I went a week OVER with my two! I'm excited to see pictures of the baby though!
All i can say is hahahahahhahahahahahahahaha.... I totally agree with everything except for the contractions because i never had them.
oh dear...I feel so sad for you! I can't really feel your pain from experience, cause I dont have any kids...but I can feel your pain...if that made any sense I'm amazed...anyway- I promise that I will NEVER touch your belly- pregnant or otherwise. ;D
p.s. I'm Jennie Cowan...I stalked your blog from Tynelle's...don't think I'm creepy please...I just wanted know if you'd had your little girly yet...I hope all goes well for you both, and that she comes soon!
Post a Comment