Yesterday, Danny and I took a trip to Deseret Book to pick up some picture scripture books to use for FHE with Wyatt and when we got to the cash register we found out that we had 21 dollars in points and so I picked up the latest Stephanie Meyer book that was there. It was prefect timing since I had just finished all the books that I had. I need to make a trip to the library, but this book should hold me off for at least two more days! I haven't heard anything about it, so I'm hoping it's good. With Eva taking so long to nurse, I should get lots of reading time in, and I'm looking forward to it. If anyone wants to read it when I'm done, let me know! I'm sure you can have it this weekend!
5.20.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 Comments:
me first!!!
I LOVED this book- it's really wierd and kind of sad, but really, Really, REALLY good!
I got this book a couple of weeks ago but have not started it yet. I just finished the twilight books about a week or two ago and need to catch up on the things that I let slack while I was reading them.lol. I loved her other books so I hope this one is good to. Wish I had more time to read!
I guess I dibs second then...oh and I get my spot back!
I'm on Chapter 4....let me know what you think when you're done.
Post a Comment