6.27.2008

What I like about Fridays



Fridays mean that the weekend is here! I like to spend the morning playing and being lazy with my kids. Wyatt takes his nap about noon, after which I spend some time feeding Eva and getting her to sleep. Then I like to take a nice long, hot shower. Very relaxing. After the shower I like to open up all the blinds, and clean. I love cleaning on Fridays. There is nothing like starting out the weekend with an organized, clean house. I love it! Then Danny gets home, and we get to spend 2 whole days together with no work. There you have it..my favs. What's your favorite thing about Fridays?

3 Comments:

katy said...

The things I love about fridays are staying up late with the kids and knowing I don't have to get up early in the morning!

Colt 'n Tami said...

that's a GREAT idea about cleanin on fridays, if you ever get done early come on over and help me! hahah a

Rivka said...

Burke actually has weekends off regularly for the first time in the four years we've been married! I'm reacquainting myself with the beauty of Fridays.