7.23.2008

Memory Tag



1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you knew me a little or a lot, if we’ve actually met in person or not, anything you remember about me!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It’s actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I’ll assume you’re playing the game and I’ll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don’t want to play on your blog, or if you don’t have a blog, I’ll leave my memory of you in my comments.

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

My memory about you also goes back to our time spent together in Portland. You came out to look for a job and were with us about 3 weeks without success. You decided to go home, so you bought a car from our neighbor and Gaea flew out to drive home with you. I remember watching you leave early the next morning and I cried. I hadn't realized how nice it was to have a woman around for company, especially a sister who I had just barely gotten to know! The house was very quite for the next few days. :)

jennie said...

my memory is of when we were in 9th grade Sewing class...I think you had just moved to Payson from Brigham...you had these cool stickers on your back pack...I think they were from Africa or something...I was jealous! thanks for the sweet memory you posted on my blog...I'm happy to know that I helped someone feel better in my time working at the Temple. =)

The Browers said...

I don't really have any specific memories. One that does come to mind is when we lived together and when Maglebys first opened in Spanish (where we both worked). They were not sure on how many stuffed bread sticks to make and they made way to many so you and I lived off of them for like a week or two which worked cuz we were poor starving students.
Another one is when we would get bored we would just drive around and one day we made our way up the canyon and would just look for random trails to go hiking on. We found a tepee on one and we took a ton of pictures of us goofing around, which I still have somewhere. Wow doing this does bring back a ton of memories but I guess I will limit myself to these two.

katy said...

I remember a few years ago I had a very bad b-day, I was stressed with work/school/home stuff and was feeling way in over my head, but when I got home from work you had brought me flowers. They were such a sweet gesture and it put a smile on my face when I really one! Thanks Bets!