8.28.2008

Where do you belong?

Not sure I really agree with this. I can't say that I really loved the music, or clothing from that era, and I'm not much of a druggie so...




You Belong in 1969



You are a free spirit with a huge heart. Love, peace, and happiness rule - oh, and drugs too.

4 Comments:

The Browers said...

That is too funny. I just took it and it said I belong in the 1980's. Not sure I agree with that but out of all the options they gave on the questions I guess those worked the best for me.

Neil Hiatt said...

It told me I belong in 1959, that way I can rat on all of my communist friends I guess.

Anonymous said...

1986 - Wild, over the top, and just a little bit cheesy. You're colorful at night - and successful during the day. Whatever, I still feel like 1991 was my year!

Meggan Hayes said...

I got the same as you Bets...we are continually finding out that we have more in common than we think we did!