I was introduced to Thursday Thirteen via a friends blog (see here) and decided to do my own list. So here goes:
Thirteen Material Objects I Can't Live Without
In No Certain Order
1. Cell Phone. Was there really a time when these handy gadgets didn't exist?
2. Sunglasses. I always thought my mom was weird for "needing" sunglasses and now I'm totally the same way. (Coming soon: 13 things I do just like my mom...)
3. Flip Flops. I know it's fall and winter is coming, but my toes need to breath! Plus, I really hate socks.
4. Lappy. He's our laptop and I use him multiple times, everyday. Email, blogging, recipes, finances, maps, etc.
5. My scriptures. I think this is more of a spiritual item than a material item, but regardless of that, I can't live without them.
6. A vacuum. Using it soothes me and always seems to put me in a good mood.
7. iPod. I guess I'm addicted to technology. I just love having my playlist at my fingertips. And it makes working out and mowing lawn much more enjoyable.
8. DVD player. If I couldn't put on movie for Wyatt then I'm sure I would shower a lot less!
9. Washer/Dryer. I don't know how people use a laundromat on a regular basis. I'm sure that I do at least 2 loads of laundry a day.
10. My Kitchen-Aid mixer. I didn't always own it, but now that I do, I just can't go back. Although, I did make a lot less "goodies" when I had to mix everything by hand. Hmmm.....
11. Toothbrush. For obvious reasons.
12. Hand Sanitizer. Again, obvious reasons and I might be a little OCD about clean hands...just a little.
13. A car. I would love it if I could walk everywhere, but where I live just isn't really set up for walking.

1 Comments:
What a great list. I may have to copy that sometime.
Post a Comment