10.19.2008

Patience

We taught Wyatt our first names so that he can tell people who is parents are. Since he learned that I will also answer to Betsy, and that it gets my attention fast than "Mommy", he now uses my first name quite often. I have given up correcting him every time and now I just don't answer him at all when he calls me by my first name. This is how my day felt yesterday.




5 Comments:

Neil Hiatt said...

Ha Ha Ha, I love it!!!!

The Browers said...

Mathias has not learned my name yet but every once in a while he will call Devin Dev instead of dad. It drives me crazy. Dev calls is dad by his first name because he worked with him for years and that drives me crazy. oh well what can you do?

Camille said...

This is great! I love that he persisted FOREVER, just to say "hi." Kids are hilarious!

katy said...

I have to admit I laughed at that one because I've been there too!

Pearce Fam said...

haha! One day soon I will understand :)