While I was pregnant with Eva, we went to eat at a restaurant called Zupas. They serve salads and soups and I would reccomend eating there. Very good and large servings too. I ordered the above mentioned soup and LOVED it! It must be good because Wyatt ate like half of my bowl. Since the weather has turned a little cooler I've been in the mood for soup and I decided to find the recipe for the soup and add it to my meal plan for the month. I haven't ever made it myself but if it's anything like the soup at Zupas, it should be good!
To Share:
Wisonsin Cauliflower-Cheese Soup
| 2 tablespoon(s) | (1/4 stick) butter or margarine |
| 1 medium | onion, chopped |
| 1/4 cup(s) | all-purpose flour |
| 1/2 teaspoon(s) | salt |
| 2 cup(s) | milk |
| 1 can(s) | (13 3/4 to 14 1/2 ounces) chicken broth |
| 1 head(s) | (2 1/2 pounds) cauliflower, cut into 1-inch chunks |
| 1 teaspoon(s) | Dijon mustard |
| 1 Cup 1 Cup | (4 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese (4 ounces) shredded Pepper-Jack Cheese |


4 Comments:
Sounds interesting. There are not many soups that I like but I might have to try this.
Thanks for the idea I'll try this and let you know if it went well.
mmmm sounds good.. I love Zupas!
P.S. i tagged you ;)
I love that soup! I get it at least once a week while I'm at school...soooo delicious!
Post a Comment