This coming January the Draper, Utah Temple will be open to the public for tours. And we, as a family, will be a part of it all. Although I have been to a couple of open houses (Denver, Bountiful, Las Vegas) I have not gone to one since I took out my own endowments and am very excited to go. I'm very much looking forward to sharing this experience with Wyatt, even if he probably won't remember it. I think we are so lucky to have temples near us and to be able to partake in the ordinances that are performed inside each one.
To learn more about Temples and what I believe, go here.


1 Comments:
Yes, I turned my blog "un-private". I realized I personally hate when someone's blog is private and I have no way of contacting them to see if they will add me. I will just be careful about the pictures I post and stuff.
Twilight... I went again with my aunt Melanie as a last minute decision on Thanksgiving. We went to the 9:30 showing.
Have you seen it yet? Let me know when you can and we'll go.
I am busy tonight as well as next thursday- other than that I am open!!
Post a Comment