I know it's not really spring. I've just been feeling a little out of sorts the last couple of days and I needed a pick-me-up so I turned up the music, organized my troops, and we cleaned house. I feel much better now. The kids were worn out from "helping" me and are now napping. I'm snuggled on my couch with Lappy enjoying the sight of clean surfaces, vacuum lines in the carpet, the smell of pledge and complete silence.
And now on to Inkdeath (by Cornelia Funke) and possibly a small amount of sleep.
Oh, Joy.
1.08.2009
Spring Cleaning
Posted by DBA at 12:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 Comments:
ha, ha, that is so funny, I just had the exact same day as you! and my same thoughts. i love the lines in the carpet! Dan actually asked if it was ok if he made something to eat because he knows how much I love the clean smell and hate it when the house smells like food. too funny
I just finished Inkdeath but I'm pretty sure it contributed to my lack of sleep this week. :) Enjoy, it's a good one!
I've been in a cleaning and organizing mood this week as well. Maybe there IS something in the air...
Post a Comment