4.12.2009

Vacay! (Yes, I did just type that.)

We spent the week in the wonderfully warm weather with my awesome sis, Meg and her fam.  We had so much fun!  We didn't doing anything especially exciting, I guess.  But after months of snow, sun was enough to make us all giddy.  We went to multiple parks, took walks and spent lots of time playing.  And now the highlights...

Making the cousins take a bath together.  (I'm sure we can use this as embarrassment later.) Notice that Wyatt is not actually sitting in the water.  Once he saw that the water was red (we used bath tablets) I had to fight him to get in.  He finally did but he kept saying he couldn't sit down because the water was dirty. He's so funny! 

Trying to ride the tricycle downhill.  Definite possibility that this is going to hurt...

And right after.  I know it seems like he's really hurt but he only cried for like 2 seconds.  He just really knows how to cry. 

Wyatt, Kenzie and Teddy.  

Yes, that is really dirt all over his face.  Meg has a volleyball pit in her neighborhood that we played at one day.  Wyatt went into the pit before his sunscreen was all the way dry and came out looking like this. 

The Pit

Meg has an entire bag full of 3D glasses, which may seem like a weird thing to save, but the kids loved them!  Kenzie and Wyatt played all afternoon and it was so cute!

In the van getting ready for the park.  Wyatt enjoyed having kids in the back seat with him.  After we got home he kept asking me to sit in the back with him.  He's going to love it when Eva can play with him.

Megs and I at the park.  Aren't we hot?

And last but not least, my little cutie-pie.  Don't you just want to squeeze her?  She gets cuter every day.

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Sunglasses.....Nicole Richie, eat your heart out!! :)

elesa said...

Wow, I am very impressed with your catching up. You must have done a hundred posts in the last couple of days! Your kids just keep getting cuter.

Pearce Fam said...

She really is a doll! I'm glad you got to visit and have fun :)