This last Friday morning, Danny got up 5:30 am, like normal, to go play basketball with his coworkers. At 7, he called to tell me he'd twisted his ankle. He said it wasn't bad, just a little swollen and he'd be coming home from work at the normal time. So imagine my surprise when he limps into the house and asks to ice his VERY swollen ankle. We propped it up and and iced it off and on all night. I'm not sure Danny would have even bothered icing it, except that he had a golf tournament on Saturday. Yes, I know what you are thinking, and I was thinking the same thing. Golfing 18 holes on a swollen, twisted ankle? Who would do that? I wasn't going to argue especially since I figured he wouldn't last long. Saturday morning, Danny ace-wrapped his ankle tightly and was off. I picked him up from the course at about 2 and he unwrapped his ankle on the way home and this was what it looked like:
(Following 2 pictures taken about 1 hour after getting home from golfing on Sat.)
(Next 2 pictures taken about 30 minutes ago)

6 Comments:
To anyone that may be reading this comment right now - you need to know this is SO MUCH MORE GROSS in person!
I'm going to have nightmares tonight.
OH man that is WAY Gross. High five for kicking butt in your golf tournament though!
Men are so weird. I would sprain my ankle just to get OUT of a golf tournament.
Yep. Still GROSS!!
Yikes... That looks like pain I hope I never experience.
Oh my gosh... It looks like it is so swollen that it is going to explode. That looks really really bad!
-Brittany
Post a Comment