Last weekend we went to the WindFest in Spanish. We actually went last year too and had such a good time that we wanted to go again this year. Rusti came with Mandy and Kenz and Kevin and Shan came with baby Logan. The weather was perfect!
The kids got to make kites but we couldn't get them to fly. We thought maybe it was just us but when we looked around it seemed that nobody could get them to fly. Eva didn't seem to mind though, she just wanted to eat hers.Since the WindFest celebrates the windmills and "going green" all the booths have to do with saving energy. We got to ride Segways. Kevin and Danny were the first to go. They seemed like naturals.
Then came the girls turn. It just felt really wierd to me! I thought I was going to crash thte whole time. Shannon and I went pretty slow but Rusti had no fear.
We also rode large tricycles. Eva really liked to ride but she kept trying to sit up so it made it hard to pedal.
Danny and Kevin also got to ride the zipline but they both said that the harnesses kind of hurt. We didn't get any pictures because they went while we were making our kites. Danny and Kevin also got to test drive a smart car but I can't get the pics to upload for some reason. Oh, well.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment