9.09.2009

In the Groove Again

Back to scrapping...

I take frequent brakes from scrapping but when I do get to it I do at least 10-20 pages. I LOVE digital! Here's some of the pages I did this last week. I think my 2009 album might have to be printed into 2 volumes. I printed 2008 with 100 pages but I'm already at 103 pages for 2009 and there are still 4 momths left in the year!













3 Comments:

Meg said...

Holy cow! How did you manage to find time to do all that with 2 kiddos? You're gonna have to teach me the ways of digital scrapbooking. It's on my list of things to learn - along with about 20 other things :) It was good to see you on Monday! Love you!

KyleandGina said...

Cute pages! I really like them!

Alisha Haight said...

Wow, how do you make everything look so great?