Wyatt woke up with a fever of 100 that has steadily gotten higher and is now at about 102.5. He's currently sleeping next to me and watching 'Frosty the Snowman' through his eye lids. Eva seems to be at the end of whatever cold she's had for the last 2 weeks, finally! But I think she may have gotten rid of it by giving it to me. (Aren't moms supposed to be exempt from sickness?) Considering all of this, I have to say I have had a pretty good day. We've spent the time watching Christmas movies, cuddling and reading books. Doesn't get much better than that.
12.14.2009
How is your day?
Wyatt woke up with a fever of 100 that has steadily gotten higher and is now at about 102.5. He's currently sleeping next to me and watching 'Frosty the Snowman' through his eye lids. Eva seems to be at the end of whatever cold she's had for the last 2 weeks, finally! But I think she may have gotten rid of it by giving it to me. (Aren't moms supposed to be exempt from sickness?) Considering all of this, I have to say I have had a pretty good day. We've spent the time watching Christmas movies, cuddling and reading books. Doesn't get much better than that.
Posted by DBA at 3:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 Comments:
Aw I'm sorry to hear that both kiddos have been/are sick. Pretty sure that Kaitlin and I are starting with colds....great. Love having a cold when I'm 8 months pregnant! Grrrr. Anyway I miss you tons. We need to hang out soon. Very soon.
I'm coming down with something too today! Sore throat, chills, stuffy nose. I feel for the guy! I'm taking some nyquil and going to bed!
I am sorry they have been sick. Mathias has had a cold for 2 weeks now and gave it to me a week or so ago. I think we are at the tail end of it though...for this time. Tis the season.
Bummer December was such a "sick" month for everyone-- I must say the neighborhood was pretty quiet! Hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment