3.22.2010

Over The Weekend

Wyatt decided that he was ready to ride without his training wheels, so on Friday Danny took them off. He has a hard time starting by himself but as long as he goes fast then he's fine. We only had three crashes (I caught two on video), which I thought was pretty good. (per Danny's request, I made a movie with the clips and added the song...)


5 Comments:

Meg said...

Yay Wyatt! Kaitlin isn't big enough for her bike with training wheels yet - guess Wyatt's got a few inches on her!

Shannon said...

Too cute! I won't lie though, i laughed pretty hard at that first crash.

Camille said...

Wow- this is awesome. It made me want to go out and ride myself. Nice music choice.
Wyatt is going to have some talent- I think. He's a determined little guy.

Anonymous said...

so cute! and a milestone! :)

jennie said...

haha i can see a mini Rocky in you future! haha well, maybe more like a mini Lance Armstrong... how fun! your kids are getting so big! they're adoreable!