1.02.2008

And the baby is...not a puppy


Yes, we had our ultrasound today and just like Danny predicted, we're having a baby GIRL! (The pic is a little blurry because we took a picture using our webcam). Look at the picture like you are looking at the babies bum from underneath a glass table while she sits indian style...if that helps. So exciting and nervous and all that good stuff. Strangely enough at my appointment today the doctor informed me that she is worried about me not having gained weight in the last 2 months. If I don't gain by my next appointment I will have to be put on a high calorie diet until I do gain some. I guess I just can't seem to hit the middle, eh? With Wyatt I was way over the mark and now with this I'm way under! But the baby is healthy and has all her fingers and toes and essential parts. We are so amazed by the miracle of having a baby and are super excited!

1 Comments:

The Browers said...

That's awesome! I am so excited for you guys.