I know it's a little early, but I can't help it! Wyatt and I have been going stir crazy, cooped up in our house all day long. And since Danny started school this week, that means even more time with me and Wyatt trapped in the house. Anyway, we spent this morning as usual. We both took a nice long nap and then we were lounging about reading books and such until I opened the blinds and realized that it was sunny outside! Yippee! Yesterday we received, in the mail, the back axle to Wyatt's wagon and since it finally had all it's wheels Wyatt spent time last night and this morning pulling it around the house and getting mad when it would get stuck. So, as I was looking out at the beautiful day, inspiration struck and I decided we needed to go for a walk and break in the new wagon. We got ready as fast as we could, ate lunch and headed outside. It was so nice! We actually ran into 4 other moms taking advantage of the sun as well. We didn't even have to put on coats. We just wore our hoodies. We walked for quite a bit. Wyatt has turned into such a talker and so we spent some of the time naming things we would pass and most of the time talking about cars and "tucks" (trucks). I'm so amazed at how a little outing like that seemed to brighten both our moods! The little things really do help me to be a better mom.
1.04.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment