This is just an update on what I look like now. It took awhile for this baby to decide to show up but here she is! I'm still wearing most of my normal clothes, although I do now have some maternity pants that fit. I had some clothes left over from Wyatt but most were worn out or they are still too big for me. Mostly, I just like to wear comfy sweat pants. She's moving more and more, but thankfully I'm not too uncomfortable yet. The other day she was moving a lot so I had Wyatt feel her, and his only response was to quickly take away his hand and say "Eww. Yucky." It was quite funny.
Names we like so far:
Eva
Aurelia
Emilia
Carina
Nora
and if she has brown hair, then Gia.
Now, by putting these names on here, that means I reserve them! :)
Everyday it seems like my mood changes. Some days and I'm so excited and can't wait for the day she gets here, and some days, I get so nervous about the birthing process and then having 2 kids at home. On the nervous days, I just look at all the baby stuff we have for her and that helps to get me excited again. Tomorrow we have our second ultrasound. When we had the first one the radiologist couldn't find her bladder. He said that she had probably just gone to the bathroom before we started, so it's probably nothing to worry about. I'm just excited to get to see her again. I'm so amazed by the fact that she is growing in me, and that I can see all her little fingers and toes. It makes me cry everytime! Wish us luck!

2 Comments:
Hey... how are you guys?.. Are you and Danny gonna be able to make it on monday to mitch's party..
You are so cute. I like the names,very different which I am all about. I heard a name today that was kinda like Gia which was Gianna thought that was kinda cute. anyways gotta run,Mathias is getting into everything
Post a Comment