2.13.2008

Tagged

How long have you been together? Coming up on three years.

How long did you date? About 7 months, but we met when we were 14

How old is he? 13 days older than me; 24.

Who eats more? Not sure. I eat more often, but he might eat more in one sitting.

Who said "I love you" first?" He did, by about 10 seconds.

Who is taller? He is, by about a foot.

Who sings better? Me. Although he does pretty well.

Who is smarter? Danny.

Who does the laundry? I do, but sometimes he helps me fold and put away.

Who does the dishes? Mostly me, but he helps if I ask.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If we're in bed, I'm on the left side, if you're looking at the bed from the door then I'm on the right side.

Who pays the bills? Danny earns the money, I spend it.

Who mows the lawn? The couple the lives below mow the lawn.

Who cooks dinner? If it's anything pasta, then Danny. Otherwise mostly me, sometimes with his help.

Who is more stubborn? I think it's about sixes.

Who kissed who first? Danny kissed me at his parents house after watching Shrek 2.

Who asked who out? Danny asked me to go to a Halloween party 2 days after he got home from his mission. I thought it was going to be a bunch of his friends and it turned out to be his whole extended family. It was so awkward! When I got home I told mom that I was never going out with him; that there was nothing there. :)

Who proposed? He did, in his parents kitchen.

Who is more sensitive? It's a draw. We're equally sensitive but about different things.

Who has more friends? He does. He has school friends and work friends. I spend my days with an 19 month old.

Who has more siblings? I do. I have 13 and he has 5, so I only beat him out by a little.

Who wears the pants in the relationship? I think it's equal, just depending on the situation. Although sometimes it might be Wyatt.

0 Comments: