
Saw "Mamma Mia!"last night with a girlfriend. Totally worth the money! The actors might not have been the best singers, but what they lack in talent they make up for in enthusiasm. I listened to ABBA as a kid (thanks mom and dad!), and so I knew most of the songs before even seeing the movie. I had to fight the urge to get up dance the whole time! The entire scooter ride home I was belting out ABBA songs. I'm sure the guy that past me on his motorcycle thought I was a total nut-job but I couldn't seem to help myself. This morning I pulled out my big CD holders and found all my ABBA CD's so that I could listen and sing all day long. Love it!
8.27.2008
Mamma Mia!
Posted by DBA at 12:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 Comments:
When I buy this movie we can watch it at my house with surround sound and then we can get up and dance and sing at the top of our lungs!! Deal-E-O?
Looks like I will have to rent this movie, it sounds very fun!
Somehow I missed out on ABBA. How did that happen?
K I've seen this movie 3 times already...crazy I know but it's so good!
Post a Comment