2.27.2009

Five Things


In a lesson I gave in YW not too long ago, it talked about finding joy now and how to do that.  One thing it mentioned in the lesson is to start a "Thankful" journal and write things in it everyday.  The theory is this: If you know you have to write things down every night then you are more aware all day of the things around you.  I've heard this many times before but thought maybe now it was a good time to "practice what I preach." I'm going to try and list some of my things (big or small or silly) on here once a week and see what happens...

1. Getting to know old friends all over again.
2. After snowy and cloudy days having the sun come out, even if it's still cold, is so refreshing.
3. Wyatt and Eva almost always nap at the same time.
4. Danny has had less homework this week, which means more time with me.
5. Danny's job and tax returns.


1 Comments:

elesa said...

I need to start doing this. i always feel more grateful when I do!