Although we were wearing shorts and flip-flops earlier this week, that is no longer the case! What started as rain is now snow and quite a bit of it. We have spent the day eating chocolate while wearing jammies and we are currently watching the original Annie (which I love!). We've also watched Speed Racer and Bolt, made pancakes with playdough, colored some motorcycles, crashed trains, and played hide-and-seek. I must admit that usually I'm complaining about the snow when it happens in April, but I just don't feel that way today. It does snow a lot here so it's probably time that I started to have a better attitude. (Just don't hold me to this attitude if it's still snowing next week.)
View from our front door.

3 Comments:
I'm glad you found something to do with your kids :) The snow sucks only when I have to drive in it. As long as I don't have to drive I'm good and pretty much don't care. So But it's freakin April and needs to be spring! Can't wait to see you!!!!
I just saw your profile on facebook about the snow. LOL. I miss you :( I really am trying to plan a trip but it looks like it is still several weeks out. Hopefully things will work out.
Bleh....I hope it warms up for you again!
Post a Comment