4.23.2009

Field Trip

Since the weather was so nice yesterday, Danny rode the scooter to work, leaving us the car.  We decided to take advantage of that by taking a trip to visit Julie at the airport.  Wyatt's new best friend, Parker, came along and they had a blast!  Wyatt talked about it all day.  Julie let them get in the plane, showed them how the wings moved, then showed us the simulator.  There were a couple of guys about to use it so they turned it on and let the boys watch.  I think Wyatt might have been in shock.  He didn't say a word the whole time.  Julie had to go back to work after that so we drove out by the runway and watched the planes land and take off.  It was a great afternoon, and one that I'm sure we'll be doing again if Wyatt has any say! Thanks Julie!

1 Comments:

The Browers said...

oh that sounds like so much fun. You should let us know the next time you go, I bet Mathias would love that! Speaking of we should get together sometime soon.