1.26.2010

In Loving Memory


7 Comments:

Meggan Hayes said...

Sure miss her! I'm sure she has done a lot of good and been very busy. We love you Gaea!

Aleca Rose said...

Can't wait to see her again. I miss her fun personality. Thanks for putting this up, I was thinking out her a few days ago knowing it was coming up today. I hope your doing okay.

Jamie said...

I love her and miss her too. Here's a big hug coming your way!

jennie said...

She had the best outlook on life... i remember being folder partners with her in Women's Choir... every so often i can still hear her and see her making fun of the 3 Spanish Ballads. good times. we Love you Gaea.

Meg said...

We love you Gaea Louise! I can't believe it's already been 7 years although it does seem like forever since she was here. I'm so glad to have you as a friend Betsy! Love you!

Debbie said...

What a nice picture of her I hope your doing o.k. these kind of anniversaries are the hard ones

elesa said...

It doesn't feel like 7 years, does it? I was going to write some more, but I can't. So I'll just say that I love your cute new blog background!