One good one and one slightly sad one...
We'll start with the sad one because I prefer happy endings.
Took the kids shopping yesterday for some clothes and realized that the biggest shirts in the toddler section (5T) no longer fit Wyatt. I now have to shop for him in the BOYS section! When he did he get so big? He acts so grown up all the time now, especially when he and Eva are playing and he doesn't realized I can hear him bossing Eva around.
On to the happy ending of this post...
We have been at the 9 am church schedule for 5 Sundays now (still can't tell you how much I LOVE it!) and we have been to church 15 minutes early for every one of those Sundays! For those of you that are familiar with my parents and/or any siblings you know how much we enjoy being early to things. :) I have to admit that I'm very proud of our little family for accomplishing this feat! Sacrament meeting really is more enjoyable when we aren't barely making it on time.

3 Comments:
Hahaha, in contrast-- 5 weeks of church at 9AM, and exactly 0 of being there in time to hear the opening prayer. I admire your punctuality!
Speaking of kids getting big...when I dropped Kacie off for her first day of preschool, I cried and not her! :)
and be careful you don't get there too early or you'll get stuck saying the prayers a lot. :)
Holy crap that's amazing! We have a horrible habit of running late no matter what time church is! The difference is that when it was at eight thirty we showed up at nine thirty, and now that it's at ten thirty we either barely make it or are around fifteen minutes late. Much better I think ;)
Post a Comment