7.31.2010

Our Weekend

As soon as Danny got home on Friday we packed up the kids and headed out for a family night. We started at Thanksgiving Point Farm Country. Since we have a pass, the kids and I go often but Wyatt has been looking forward to going with Danny. We spent lots of quarters on the corn and the kids spent most of the time feeding all the animals. And surprisingly enough, Eva willing put her hand out to pet the horses. We ended the night by getting ice cream at cold stones. Yummy!




I planned a surprise for Danny. For those of you that know Danny, you know how hard it is to keep a surprise from him. But I did it! He had no idea where we were going. I'm so proud of myself! We went to Tucano's for dinner and then I took him sailing on Utah Lake. We were taken on a sunset cruise and it was awesome! Matt was our captain and he told us all about sailing and even taught us a couple things.

Danny steering the boat:


The beautiful sunset!


1 Comments:

elesa said...

Wow, that is awesome. I didn't know people sailed on Utah Lake. It looks so pretty!