My kids got their skin from Danny. So glad that they don't have my pale, easily burned skin! I know her skin looks a little red, but it's just the camera. I never thought I'd have kids that could tan. And she got this while lathered in sunscreen everyday. I love it!
7.07.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 Comments:
I totally know what you mean. I burn and alan tans. Mason has alan's skin too so he is already tanner than me, which isn't hard :) Its so much more enjoyable to be outside when you don't have to worry about burning. she is a doll!!
ahhh wow sweet!!! She is getting cuter and cuter i swear... i didnt know it was even possible! :)
We need to hang out soon!
I wish I could still get a tan while lathered in sunscreen! She's a lucky girl. :D
its weird how that happens. i put Mya in 50 when she's out and she still manages to get a tan line. i do love it though. cute tan lines too
You're always so good about keeping your blog updated. I also wish I could tan through sunscreen. I wore 15 at the pool the other day and didn't get ANY color! The farmer tan is still there! Lame:) Eva looks so cute! It's crazy how big the girls are getting. Peace out. Anneli
Post a Comment